Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Honey Walnut Shrimp

Last year while browsing through the food blogs I normally read, I came across the recipe for Honey Walnut Shrimp. (You can find it here on The Life & Loves of Grumpy's Honeybunch.) Well, I finally made it last night. So yummy! It tastes like what you get at PF Chang's! Next time I make it I will add some honeydew melon balls to it, and maybe serve it over finely shredded cabbage (I can just taste the sauce mixing with the cabbage...YUM!). I was originally going to make this for Alan and myself, but I decided that I wanted to make it first to see how it was. Is it bad that I ate the entire thing in 2 days...by myself? :)

Besides serving it over cabbage and adding melon balls, next time I make it I will use my deep fryer OUTSIDE! I just need to buy an extension cord to run some power to the patio area. I just hate smelling oil in the house for days afterwards! (It's worth it, though!) :)

1 comment: